YOU can make a difference.
Empowervate relies on funding from individuals, foundations and corporates to operate.
We need your support in order to empower and motivate hundreds more of South Africa’s youth to become active citizens and social entrepreneurs.
Donate YCAP Toolkits to schools across the country to empower and motivate values-driven active citizens and social entrepreneurs today! DONATE NOW
The 99 Action Club
Join the 99 Action Club to be the change you want to see. By donating an amount from as little as R99 ($10) per month (cheaper than a lunch out) you can help us to empower and motivate more learners in schools across the country.
Together we can create new generations of active citizens who have values, skills and the drive to make change.
You will also be eligible for a Section 18a tax certificate at the end of each tax year if you are South African.
Prefer to do a debit order?
Once off or ongoing Donations.
- Sponsor two learners to attend their district competition: R2000 (costs include transport, catering, prizes)
- Sponsor two learners to attend their provincial competition: R5000 (costs include transport, catering, prizes)
- Sponsor two learners to attend the national competition: R8000 (costs include transport, catering, prizes)
- Sponsor the entire group of 10 learners to attend their district competition: R10,000 (costs include transport, catering, prizes)
- Sponsor the entire group of 10 learners to attend their provincial competition: R20,000 (costs include transport, catering, prizes)
- Sponsor the entire group of 10 learners to attend their national competition: R40,000 (costs include transport, catering, prizes)
SPONSOR SCHOOLS TO PARTICIPATE
Nominate an underperforming school you think would benefit from being involved in Y-CAP. Sponsor the toolkits, workshops, materials for the group of 10 learners to be included in the upcoming Y-CAP competition as participants (no guarantee of progressing past district level), R10,000. (R20 000 to include your branding). Branding opportunities include, but are not limited to your banners, pamphlets, speaker opportunities and logo use.
SPONSOR ONE OF THE PROVINCIAL WINNER’S PROJECTS
Get involved in the implementation of one of the nine provincial winner’s projects as seen on the website.
SPONSOR WORKSHOPS ON HOW Y-CAP WORKS
Sponsor and brand one or more of the provincial workshops, starting from R10,000 for basic branding, going up to R30,000 for complete event branding.
SPONSOR ONE OF THE PROVINCIAL COMPETITIONS AND ACHIEVE BRAND AWARENESS
Sponsor and brand one of the provincial events. This opportunity starts from R25,000 for basic branding, going up to R80,000 for complete event branding.
SPONSOR THE NATIONAL COMPETITION
Sponsor and brand The National Championship Event, starting from R81,000 for basic branding, going up to R200,000 for complete event branding.
SUPPORT THE TOP THREE SCHOOLS FROM THE NATIONAL COMPETITION
Support or assist the schools who won either the National Winner’s Y-CAP project, second place Y-CAP project or third place Y-CAP project.
- Cheaper/free transport (flights, buses) to get to the schools and to get schools to the events
- Blogging/Twitter hype
- DVD filming and editing
- Media coverage
- Brochure, certificate, judging sheet printing at low cost
- Mentoring of schools
- Write testimonials/blogs/twitter feeds about benefits of Y-CAP for us
- Monitoring and evaluation of previous and current participants
If you can assist with any of the above or have more suggestions, please send us an email info@Empowervate.org